Sunday, October 11, 2015

Welcome


Hi y'all, I'm Jackie, though somewhere along the way I became Jaxx.  I'm a Southern girl married to a Southern boy living the nomadic military life, with our two kids and two dogs.  Oh, and I sew, a lot
After plastering Facebook walls and groups with snapshots of the items I create, I am sticking my toe into the waters of the blogging world.  It is my hope that I can share my interests with others and do so with greater detail than a quick "Look what else I made..." post on Facebook. 
I'm a tall girl, so most store-bought clothes don't fit me.  I'm talking by a couple inches too short!  As a child, my mother made me clothes that were long enough, but when I left home, I had to learn to do it for myself.  Its been at least 15 years since then, and there's no turning back. 
I'll mostly share about sewing, because that's what I do most, but I may branch out into other creative mediums.  We shall see where this venture takes me.
I find myself occupying a happy medium between routine and planning things out and operating with no plan at all.  I have no idea where this blog will go. But I'd love it if you joined me on this adventure. 

Blessings,
Jaxx

1 comment: